"Peace, Power and Purpose Retreat"
August 11th to 15th, 2019
Join Sari Terrusa and the TSI Team for this Exciting New Summer Retreat!
Travel with us as we embark on a journey of deep peace and rejuvenation at the Elohee Retreat Center in Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains!!
Increase your Peace, enhance your inner Power, and discover your spiritual Purpose on a journey of self-knowledge in the Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains on this 5-day retreat with renowned retreat leader, Sari Terrusa, LMHC. This retreat is a perfect balance of self-discovery, fun, relaxation, and adventure. The energy of the pristine wilderness and breath-taking forests will calm your soul and reawaken your inner spirit! The TSI team has been leading unique retreat experiences for 20 years. Their knowledge and insight will provide a seamless itinerary and the guidance and support they provide will help you create lifetime memories!!
Elohee Retreat Center
The Elohee (meaning "Sacred Earth Place") is built atop Bald Mountain. This peaceful and natural setting provides majestic vistas of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is surrounded by forests and waterfalls and has miles of hiking trails. It includes cabins, meeting spaces, dining areas with on-site chefs, a massage center, and gift shop. Located an hour and a half from Atlanta and close to Helen, GA, an artisan town on the Chattahoochee River referred to as "Little Switzerland" with cobblestone streets, quaint shops and local craftsmen.
About Your Adventure
This retreat is designed for your personal growth, learning, fun and rejuvenation. You will discover the key to unlock your Peace, Power and spiritual Purpose to enhance your life potential. Connect with like-minded people and make long lasting friendships.
During our morning and evening group meetings with a safe conscious group, you will learn practical tools and practice new communication skills (by Dr. Greg Baer, author of "Real Love") to improve your relationships and become self-empowered. The days begin with yoga and meditation, a peaceful awakening in the beautiful Forest House, surrounded by trees and natural light. Here we set our intentions for the day. Each day ends with a campfire under the stars.
- Morning and Evening group sessions to learn how to improve relationships
- A day with Dr. Greg Baer, author and founder of the "Real Love" movement
- Meditation instruction by Zen Master Roshi Christian
- Group "Vision Quest" hike to connect with nature
- Art activities - Rock Painting
- Tubing in the Chattahoochee River, Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Transmutational Breathwork, a deep cleansing experience that clears blocks to our soul's purpose
- 5 days and 4 nights lodging in Elohee's comfortable and cozy cottages
- Each cottage includes 4 bedrooms
- Choose from double occupancy (king or two twins) with private bath or single twin with shared bath
- Share the joy, bring a friend!! (see discount below)
- 3 delicious, nutritious daily meals prepared by the retreats on-site chef (all included)
- Fresh ingredients that are organic and locally grown, served buffet-style
- Gourmet vegetarian, with meat & fish, vegan, and gluten-free options available
- Inside and outside dining with beautiful mountain views
- Tea House with snacks and hot drinks
- Elohee Retreat Center is located one and a half hours from Atlanta International Airport
- Group Rentals available - Call Sari for more details at 561-744-9123
- Private Room (king or two twins) with Private Bath ............................ $1900
- Single Room (twin) with Shared Bath ........................................ $1800
- Bring a Friend Discount... $100.00 discount for you, if you bring a friend to join us!!
Three easy payments:
$600 - Single/Private Room by May 30, 2019 (non-refundable deposit)
$600 - Single/Private Room by June 15, 2019
$600 - Single Room by July 15, 2019 or...
$700 - Private Room by July 15, 2019
Payment options available - Please call for details! 561-744-9123
Space is Limited, Register Now!!
Licensed Mental Health Counselor and co-founder of TSI. Sari has led retreats for the last 20 years, both internationally and in the United States. Her private practice specializes in families, individuals and couples. Sari leads weekly Co-Ed, Women's Groups and Transformation Parenting classes. Her practice integrates innovative, creative and experiential teachings into a somatic psychological approach. She has practiced meditation for 30 years and her desire for truth and balance inspires all she does.
Sari Terrusa, LMHC at 561-744-9123